IVS Global, a global outsourcing and technology services specialist for diplomatic missions and governments worldwide, has been appointed by Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India to collect documents for Attestation and Apostille. IVS Global will accept documents from individuals and representatives on behalf of MEA and facilitate the MEA Attestation and Apostille process by providing a quick and 100% genuine MEA attestation/apostille. Apart from MEA attestation and Apostille service, IVS Global also offers a gamut of services that simplifies the entire process of attestation/Apostille like translation services, state attestation services etc.
At IVS Global Services, customer feedback (Voice of Customer - VOC) is a critical internal measure of individual and team performance. Qualitative and quantitative VOC studies enable us to constantly look at improving services and processes. The process control or quality team tests the process to determine defects or potential failures.
The major aspects of quality control are
1) Collection and verification of documents/fees.
2) Maintaining Turn Around Time (TAT) as specified by Client
3) Providing tracking mechanism for applicants.
1) Daily tally of remittance against fee receipts issued.
2) Zero failures on depositing Visa Fee at designated
3) The entire process is completely transparent and auditable by the Client.